MonsterCrew
[color:=yellow][center:][i:][b:]Please log in or register before viewing unlimited contents in this forum. Thank you for visiting this forum. Enjoy here!!!

what is N/A engine 010[/b:][/i:][/center:][/color:]
MonsterCrew
[color:=yellow][center:][i:][b:]Please log in or register before viewing unlimited contents in this forum. Thank you for visiting this forum. Enjoy here!!!

what is N/A engine 010[/b:][/i:][/center:][/color:]
MonsterCrew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what is N/A engine

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

what is N/A engine Empty
PostSubject: what is N/A engine   what is N/A engine Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:31 pm

A naturally-aspirated engine (N/A) is a reciprocating internal combustion engine that depends solely on atmospheric pressure to draw in combustion air. This is in contrast to a forced induction engine, in which a mechanical or exhaust-driven blower is employed to increase the volume of intake air beyond what could be produced by atmospheric pressure alone.
In a naturally-aspirated engine, air (Diesel cycle) or an air/fuel mixture (Otto cycle) is forced into the cylinder by atmospheric pressure in response to a partial vacuum that occurs as the piston moves toward bottom dead center during the intake stroke. Owing to innate restriction in the engine's induction system, a small pressure drop occurs as air is drawn in, resulting in a volumetric efficiency of less than 100 percent and a less than complete air charge in the cylinder. The density of the air charge and therefore the engine's maximum theoretical power output, in addition to being influenced by induction system restriction, is also affected by engine speed and atmospheric pressure, the latter which decreases as the operating altitude increases.
Most automobile gasoline (petrol) engines, as well as many small engines used for non-automotive purposes, are naturally-aspirated. Most Diesel engines powering highway vehicles are turbocharged to produce a more favorable power-to-weight ratio, as well as better fuel efficiency and lower exhaust emissions. Turbocharging is nearly universal on Diesel engines that are used in railroad, marine, and commercial stationary applications (electrical power generation, for example). Forced induction is also used with reciprocating aircraft engines to negate some of the power loss that occurs as the aircraft climbs to higher altitudes.
A two stroke Diesel engine is incapable of natural aspiration as defined above. Some method of charging the cylinders with scavenging air must be integrated into the engine design. This is usually achieved with a positive displacement blower driven by the crankshaft. The blower does not act as a supercharger in this application, as it is sized to produce a volume of air flow that is in direct proportion to engine displacement and speed. A mechanically-scavenged two-stroke Diesel engine is considered to be naturally aspirated.
Back to top Go down
AD3R
Administrator
Administrator
AD3R

Male Number of posts : 4748
Car : Kancil Belalang Daihatsu L2s

what is N/A engine Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is N/A engine   what is N/A engine Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:40 pm

[color:d85a=yellow][b][i]ada sya dengar kawan cakap supercharge pun kick jgk....capa ada info pasal ni barang?[/i][/b][/color]
Back to top Go down
https://monstercrew1.forumms.net

what is N/A engine Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is N/A engine   what is N/A engine Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:42 pm

supercharger?ada ba..
Back to top Go down
CLASSIC
Geng
Geng
CLASSIC

Male Number of posts : 151
Car : nissanPATROL

what is N/A engine Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is N/A engine   what is N/A engine Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:47 pm

ya ada kick
masuk p kancil mu 2 berat gilakh
kawan aku pena test
skg ampai2 ja supachas nya 2 d blik
Back to top Go down

what is N/A engine Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is N/A engine   what is N/A engine Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:50 pm

hangkang ka?
Back to top Go down
CLASSIC
Geng
Geng
CLASSIC

Male Number of posts : 151
Car : nissanPATROL

what is N/A engine Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is N/A engine   what is N/A engine Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:58 pm

bukan angkang
xngam tune
tlampau benapsu mau laju kn
Back to top Go down
hAgImArU
hAgImArU

Male Number of posts : 2613
Car : k@n$!l

what is N/A engine Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is N/A engine   what is N/A engine Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:41 pm

[b]wakakakakakaka...sala seting ba i2..
kalo cun2 terbang ooo kancil..[/b]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

what is N/A engine Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is N/A engine   what is N/A engine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what is N/A engine
Page 1 of 1