MonsterCrew
[color:=yellow][center:][i:][b:]Please log in or register before viewing unlimited contents in this forum. Thank you for visiting this forum. Enjoy here!!!

boost gauge 010[/b:][/i:][/center:][/color:]
MonsterCrew
[color:=yellow][center:][i:][b:]Please log in or register before viewing unlimited contents in this forum. Thank you for visiting this forum. Enjoy here!!!

boost gauge 010[/b:][/i:][/center:][/color:]
MonsterCrew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

boost gauge

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

boost gauge Empty
PostSubject: boost gauge   boost gauge Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:07 pm

A boost gauge is a pressure gauge that indicates manifold air pressure or turbocharger or supercharger boost pressure in an internal combustion engine. They are commonly mounted on the dashboard, on the driver's side pillar, or in a radio slot.
Turbochargers and superchargers are both engine-driven air compressors (exhaust-driven or mechanically-driven, respectively) and provide varying levels of boost according to engine rpm, load etc. Quite often there is a power band within a given range of available boost pressure and it is an aid to performance driving to be aware of when that power band is being approached, in the same way a driver wants to be aware of engine rpm.
A boost gauge is used to ensure excessive pressure is not being generated when boost pressure is being modified to levels higher than OEM standard on a production turbocharged car. Simple methods can be employed to increase factory boost levels, such as bleeding air off the wastegate diaphragm to 'fool' it into staying closed longer, or installing a boost controller. To prevent the Air-fuel ratio from going lean (caused by increasing the boost beyond the fuel systems capacity) care must be taken to monitor boost pressure levels, along with oxygen levels in the exhaust gas, using an Air-fuel ratio meter that monitors the oxygen sensor.
A boost gauge will measure pressure in either psi or bar; many also measure manifold vacuum pressure in inches of mercury (in. Hg) or mm of mercury (mm Hg).
Back to top Go down
AD3R
Administrator
Administrator
AD3R

Male Number of posts : 4748
Car : Kancil Belalang Daihatsu L2s

boost gauge Empty
PostSubject: Re: boost gauge   boost gauge Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:40 pm

[color:edc6=yellow][b][i]bukan meter ka kena mksd ni boost gauge?huhuhuhuhu...tumpang tnya saja bah...maw belajar jgk ni....[/i][/b][/color]
Back to top Go down
https://monstercrew1.forumms.net

boost gauge Empty
PostSubject: Re: boost gauge   boost gauge Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:11 pm

yala ba..info kusung sija ba ne
Back to top Go down
mad4toy
Monster Bronze
Monster Bronze
mad4toy

Male Number of posts : 56

boost gauge Empty
PostSubject: Re: boost gauge   boost gauge Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:22 am

boost meter atau boost gauge sama saja bah

nice info
Back to top Go down
http://bruneiclassiccelica.com/
A.C.A.B
Kaki Gaduh
Kaki Gaduh

Male Number of posts : 1710
Car : Van Mayat

boost gauge Empty
PostSubject: Re: boost gauge   boost gauge Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:43 pm

good inpo abg jai
Back to top Go down

boost gauge Empty
PostSubject: Re: boost gauge   boost gauge Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:35 pm

tengkiu tuan..
Back to top Go down
zu1
Monster K-Car
Monster K-Car

Male Number of posts : 96

boost gauge Empty
PostSubject: Re: boost gauge   boost gauge Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:17 pm

kreta klu dah main turbo x pakai boost gauge alamak x tau la boost kreta dia buka berapa bar ...
alamat nanti masuk bengkel la ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

boost gauge Empty
PostSubject: Re: boost gauge   boost gauge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

boost gauge
Page 1 of 1