MonsterCrew
[color:=yellow][center:][i:][b:]Please log in or register before viewing unlimited contents in this forum. Thank you for visiting this forum. Enjoy here!!!

conversion tool 010[/b:][/i:][/center:][/color:]
MonsterCrew
[color:=yellow][center:][i:][b:]Please log in or register before viewing unlimited contents in this forum. Thank you for visiting this forum. Enjoy here!!!

conversion tool 010[/b:][/i:][/center:][/color:]
MonsterCrew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

conversion tool

Go down 
AuthorMessage

conversion tool Empty
PostSubject: conversion tool   conversion tool Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:04 pm

Need to convert that horsepower figure into kilowatts? Dont know how many psi in a bar? This page contains some very handy conversion tools so you can convert figures into alternate units. We have also provided the conversion rate for each so you can make your own calculations when you are away from the computer. Currently we only have power, pressure, and length conversion tools. If there is any other unit conversions you think would be popular please feel free to notify us and we will consider adding it for your convenience.
Back to top Go down

conversion tool Empty
PostSubject: Re: conversion tool   conversion tool Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:06 pm

[b]Power Conversions[/b]

[i]Power figures are probably the most sought after measurement when it comes to performance cars. Every car has a power reading such as a horsepower figure or it can be expressed in kilowatts. Below are a couple of conversion tools which allow you to convert horsepower values into kilowatt values, and vice versa.
Simply enter a value in the left hand side, and press the button to convert the value. [/i]

[color:8857=red][b]* Horsepower (HP) to KiloWatts (kW): 1 kW = 1.341 HP

* KiloWatts (kW) to Horsepower (HP): 1 HP = 0.7457 kW

* Horsepower (HP) to PS (Power Stroke): 1 HP = 1.1 PS

* PowerStroke (PS) to Horsepower (HP): 1 PS = 0.9 HP[/b][/color]
Back to top Go down

conversion tool Empty
PostSubject: Re: conversion tool   conversion tool Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:08 pm

[b]Pressure Conversions[/b]

[i]For turbo cars pressure can be a very important measurement, and especially if the car has been advanced from factory standard settings.[/i]

[color:a571=red][b]* Bar to PSI: 1 Bar = 14.5 psi

* PSI to Bar: 1 PSI = 0.06895 BAR[/b][/color]
Back to top Go down

conversion tool Empty
PostSubject: Re: conversion tool   conversion tool Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:09 pm

[b]Length Conversion
[/b]
[i]Have trouble converting those simple little length measurements. Heres a helping hand.[/i]

[color:1845=red][b]* Inches to Millimetres: 1in = 2.54cm = 25.4mm

* Millimetres to Inches: 1mm = 0.1cm = 0.03937 inches[/b][/color]
Back to top Go down
CLASSIC
Geng
Geng
CLASSIC

Male Number of posts : 151
Car : nissanPATROL

conversion tool Empty
PostSubject: Re: conversion tool   conversion tool Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:15 am

bro c pham aku yg bar p psi 2
cmana konvet 2
Back to top Go down

conversion tool Empty
PostSubject: Re: conversion tool   conversion tool Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:54 am

[quote:087f="CLASSIC"]bro c pham aku yg bar p psi 2
cmana konvet 2[/quote]

[color:087f=red]* Bar to PSI: 1 Bar = 14.5 psi[/color] means 0.1 bar adalah 1.45 psi..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

conversion tool Empty
PostSubject: Re: conversion tool   conversion tool Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

conversion tool
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MonsterCrew :: MonsterCrew Tea House :: Car Performance :: Other-
Jump to: