MonsterCrew
[color:=yellow][center:][i:][b:]Please log in or register before viewing unlimited contents in this forum. Thank you for visiting this forum. Enjoy here!!!

Gambling 010[/b:][/i:][/center:][/color:]
MonsterCrew
[color:=yellow][center:][i:][b:]Please log in or register before viewing unlimited contents in this forum. Thank you for visiting this forum. Enjoy here!!!

Gambling 010[/b:][/i:][/center:][/color:]
MonsterCrew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gambling

Go down 
AuthorMessage
be_map1512
Monster Bronze
Monster Bronze

Number of posts : 27

Gambling Empty
PostSubject: Gambling   Gambling Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:38 pm

Gambling is the wagering of money or something of material value (referred to as "the stakes") on an event with an uncertain outcome with the primary intent of winning additional money and/or material goods. Typically, the outcome of the wager is evident within a short period.

The term gaming[1] in this context typically refers to instances in which the activity has been specifically permitted by law. The two words are not mutually exclusive; i.e., a “gaming” company offers (legal) “gambling” activities to the public[2] and may be regulated by one of many gaming control boards, for example, the Nevada Gaming Control Board. However, this distinction is not universally observed in the English-speaking world. For instance, in the UK, the regulator of gambling activities is called the Gambling Commission (not the Gaming Commission).[3] Also, the word gaming is frequently used to describe activities that do not involve wagering, especially online.

[url=http://store.everything-neon.com]neon signs[/url]
[url=http://www.getviewed.net]get youtube views[/url]
Back to top Go down

Gambling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MonsterCrew :: MonsterCrew Tea House :: General Knowledge-
Jump to: